I love crafts almost as much as I love dogs. Almost…
There is satisfaction in making something yourself that looks fantastic and also usually costs you a fraction of the retail price. Often using things you already have around your home! And if it doesn’t look fantastic? So what, at least you had fun doing it!
“Craft makes our homes more human.”– Ilse Crawford
Crafting is a way you can express yourself and also express your love for your dog. I consider myself a dabbler in crafts and am certainly not tied to any specific genre or material. I am not an expert at any specific craft, but I enjoy them. The crafts you will find here will cover a variety of mediums and most will be beginner-level.
These will be crafts that you can do for your pup and sometimes even with your pup, or with a dog theme in mind. Most crafts will include found items or materials that are easy and fairly cheap to obtain. Remember, have FUN!
- 9 Adorable and Easy DIY Halloween Costumes For Your Dog
- Easy, Cute and Fully Customizable DIY Polymer Clay Dog Tag
- 6 Sites with Amazing FREE Dog-themed DIY Halloween Pumpkin Carving Stencils and Templates
- Halloween Collar Plushie
- Halloween Collar PlushieDoes your dog enjoy hanging out on the porch with you while you hand out candy to adorable Trick or Treaters? Or maybe you just want your dog to look extra cute for a Halloween party […]
- 6 Sites with Amazing FREE Dog-themed DIY Halloween Pumpkin Carving Stencils and TemplatesIt’s almost pumpkin time! Carving pumpkins was always one of my favourite things as a kid. Not only was it exciting, but it was a family affair. We would make an evening of it: the whole […]
- Easy, Cute and Fully Customizable DIY Polymer Clay Dog TagI haven’t worked with clay much. Maybe not at all. Does playdoh count? I’m not even sure I played with that much. Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small […]
- 9 Adorable and Easy DIY Halloween Costumes For Your DogHappy HOWL-oween! When it comes to fun homemade Halloween Costumes, the possibilities are only limited by imagination! Some dogs enjoy, or at least tolerate dressing up because they know their humans enjoy it. Even most dogs […]