Helping our best friends live their best lives!
This site is dedicated to human’s best friend, our constant companion and source of joy and happiness: DOGS!
I will be sharing the experiences I’ve had with some of our dogs and our challenges, in addition to some great treat recipes and other information that I hope you find useful!
The goal is to create a community in which to share canine enrichment, to help our doggos live their best life!
- Easy Homemade Free Puzzle for DogsWhen considering your dog’s enrichment, thinking outside the box (or in this case, in it!) can result in some huge savings. This puzzle is so easy to put together and fun for almost any dog that you will never throw out your toilet paper rolls again! Providing your dog with enrichment activities can help to […]
- Veggie-Packed Meatball Dog TreatsI know what you’re thinking, trust me, I do. Meatballs… for my dog? Yes! They’re meaty, they’re packed with veggies and very customizable. And of course, they’re delicious. I have stalkers in the kitchen every time I make these. I have made these with many different types of vegetables and meats and regardless of what […]
- FHO FAQHaving any major surgery us a big deal and very scary, sometimes more for us than for our dogs. When Sienna had her femoral head ostectomy (FHO) surgery I joined a couple of Facebook groups related to the surgery and also did as much research as I could beforehand. Most of the websites I found […]
- How to Make Golden Paste for DogsWe all know the benefits of turmeric for humans. Many people use it for its anti-inflammatory properties, antioxidant capacity and numerous other health benefits. Did you know that turmeric is also great for dogs? If you’re already buying Golden Paste for your dogs (upwards of $40 CDN a jar!!), or you just want to add […]
- 2023 New Year’s Resolutions – All About my Dogs!The tradition of New Year’s Resolutions goes back thousands of years. Many say New Year’s Resolutions started with the ancient Babylonians. While many people make Resolutions, according to Inc.com, only 9% of people keep and achieve their resolutions. Am I part of that elusive 9%? Nope… like most of you, I tend to set big […]