Not gonna lie. These treats were delicious. I tried them too. In fact, it was almost a “one for me, one for you” situation.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn a small amount from qualifying purchases. Read more about our advertising policy here.
The dogs definitely loved them. What’s not to love about Greek yogurt, yummy dried cranberries and coconut? What a great way to help your pup cool down on a hot day!
I used a combination of small molds and larger molds for these treats. As I was using smaller molds as well, I made sure that the coconut and cranberries were chopped in to very small pieces, but if I had have just used the larger molds, minimal to no chopping would have been required.
Prep: 10 mins
Freeze: 4 hours
Yield: approx. 125 small treats
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut, chopped
- 1 cup yogurt
- Melt coconut oil in microwave for approximately 30-45 seconds
- Place molds on a firm moveable surface like a small cutting board or container lid
- Drip a small amount of coconut oil into the bottom of each mold, until approximately 1/4 or less full
- Place molds in fridge while you prepare the remaining ingredients
- Chop cranberries into small pieces. The smaller the mold you use, the smaller the chopped required
- Chop coconut into small pieces. Larger molds require less chopping
- Mix cranberries, coconut and yogurt in a medium bowl
- Use spatula to spread mixture in to molds
- Place on flat surface in freezer. Allow to freeze for at least 4 hours before unmolding
Store in airtight container in freezer for up to 2 months
One response to “Frozen Cranberry Coconut Dog Treats”
[…] Try these recipes: Frozen Pumpkin Blueberry Dog Treats, Beef Pumpkin Gummies for dogs, Frozen Cranberry Coconut Dog Treats […]